Denver Residential and Commercial Condominium Conversions Lawyer

Real Estate Lawyer in Colorado

Experienced Counsel in Residential and Commercial Condo Conversions

If you are looking to increase the value of your property by converting it to a condominium form of ownership, you want an experienced attorney to help you through the process. If the property is residential, the Colorado Common Interest Ownership Act (CCIOA) has extensive regulations with which you must comply. There are also jurisdictional compliance concerns, depending on the city and county where the property is located.

At the office of attorney Jay Pansing, I offer over 30 years of experience to individuals and businesses throughout the Denver Metro area who are involved in residential or commercial condominium conversions. AV-Rated* under Martindale-Hubbell’s Peer Review Rating System®, I strictly limit my practice to real estate related matters. I have built and maintained my successful practice on a commitment to personal service and attention, taking the time to listen carefully to your concerns and questions, so that I can help you meet your goals.

To schedule an appointment, contact my office or call me at 720-496-4740.

Comprehensive Representation Tailored to Your Needs

I represent individuals and business concerns that seek to convert traditionally owned real estate to condominiums. I can work with you at any stage of a condo conversion, whether you already own the property or are considering a new purchase that you want to convert. I have experience with, and can handle, large and small condominium conversion projects.

I provide a broad range of legal services to clients in condo conversion matters, including:

  • Preparation of the Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions
  • Preparation of Articles, by-laws, and rules for the Condominium Association
  • Working with the surveyor to ensure a properly prepared Condominium Map or Plat
  • Reviewing the conversion plan to ensure that it meets all legal requirements
  • Assistance with the preparation of the budget for the conversion
  • Handling all matters related to the establishment and operation of a property owners’ association

I also can assist with time share and time-span estate projects.

Contact Attorney Jay Pansing

Contact me by e-mail or call me at 720-496-4740 to schedule an appointment. I charge reasonable fees so that I can help keep your costs to a minimum.